Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Waxing Queen Of Oakland Ca Im Going To Run Away From Home Dressed Up As A Drag Queen?

Im going to run away from home dressed up as a drag queen? - the waxing queen of oakland ca

IM 14 i 2 bands 2vc VC-1-up bra purchased, mini skirt 1 pair of jeans Bikini Tops 2 holders VC-1. I need help I give my car a bikini wax and shave their legs and armpits? I for my part, blonde wig? and 105 pounds of instant messaging. You need to like a child. I use pills? Should I down a sporting underwear?

3 comments:

  1. OK, so after losing all your questions, or a bet with her sister, 4 times to wear different clothes for women, then lost a bet with a friend using Womans clothes and spent a month in the week.

    Now wants to start a drag queen .... I dare say troll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cause without a rebelFebruary 15, 2010 at 4:22 PM

    It's so sad, why do it for you?

    Good luck in life, I hope you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [Bra Burner]™ ;;ANTI JONAS;;February 15, 2010 at 11:01 PM

    Troll.

    ReplyDelete