Friday, February 12, 2010

Custom Folders On My Yahoo On My Mac Can Mac Mail Show My Yahoo Mail Custom Folders? It Only Shows Inbox,drafts,sent,&trash; But No Other Folders.?

Can Mac Mail show my Yahoo Mail custom folders? it only shows inbox,drafts,sent,&trash; but no other folders.? - custom folders on my yahoo on my mac

For example, I have a custom folder called "save stuff", which I consider almost everything I want to keep. I also have a different custom folders in several important categories. Well, Mac Mail, not my custom folder. I use Yahoo for ten years and will not stop, but I Mac, I found a lot of benefits for the entire Mac family now, with applications such as iTunes, iPhone, so I try to Mac Mail in sheep, but I am by this problem have arisen.

I'm going to the Mac forums to try to get an answer, but I think some users of Yahoo would have been there.

Thank you!

1 comment: