Saturday, February 13, 2010

Secret Clinical Strength Pregnancy Ladies: Have Any Of You Ever Tried Secret Clinical Strength Deoderant...?

Ladies: Have any of you ever tried Secret Clinical Strength Deoderant...? - secret clinical strength pregnancy

I'm pregnant for about 4 months and I wonder if anyone has tried this b / c of this last pregnancy, and I think my deodorant excessive spending faster than normal.

and if you prove that you recommend? Is everything clear? and everything you want to add, be useful. THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I saw your post and since I work for Secret thought I would reply. I am not sure exactly what your question is, and I am partial of course, but if you are looking for the best protection for excessive sweating, then Clinical Strength is definitely the one to use! Here is a link to our website: http://tinyurl.com/35jgtx,
    so you can check out our video on how it works! Let me know if you decide to try it, and if you love it as much as I do! Thanks! Michelle

    ReplyDelete