Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Monster Energy Machine What Do You Think Of This Poem?

What do you think of this poem? - monster energy machine

I need some rest

Do not you know that I need a man at peace
And forget for a final exam SECOND
I need to feel the beauty of life
And to think, pens and paper on one side
It makes me mad
I'm not a machine steel
I am only a man of clay
I wish I could have a chance
To relax our legs and
I wish I could sleep for a night
Without see the vampire stress before my eyes
I wish I could take a break for a day
To throw and catch the rays of the sun
And the smell of gasoline Sunflowers
My private teachers are the only guilty one
They drove me crazy
You said that you can always take a break
But remember, the test
Your hoMy works are like a monster
They absorb energy or no opportunity for laughter
I'll take a break I do not care
And say teachers should not forget
I am a man with a soul

I have one of my friends ... and I need your opinion critisze plz if u can be difficult!

2 comments:

  1. The count is everything. If you are a poem, like that of her friend, be proud, say survey meters. There must be a certain rhythm of poetry. It should fall on the soul as a cascade of sound to the ear - of course - not forced.
    But that does not mean you should throw together a few words and hope for the best. Nature is still a miracle of models. Study characteristics of the subway and then the words fall into this pattern. Do not worry if you do not understand have to change - even God, the first (and woman created;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is almost as good as a true poem. (This way I can.) If your friend really wants to be criticized, there is a website which go where they poems and other tests and revised its own to write.
    The connection is recommended www.poets.com accession as a full member. It does not cost much and it's fun.

    ReplyDelete