Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snowmobile Risers Snowmobile Handlebar Risers And Helmet With Goggles?

Snowmobile Handlebar Risers and Helmet with Goggles? - snowmobile risers

From what I've seen many people with lifts handlebar of the old machines that do not come from an adjustable handlebar, too. I wonder if there any chance that something could go for my machine. I have a 1997 or 1999? Yamaha Mountain Max 700 triple. Great machine. Is Great in powder form and the hills, but I need more grip and the level of my arm. I thought that by 5 or 6 inches. How many and what brand would you recommend? I'm also looking for a new helmet with goggles. I had the full helmet in my life and I'm tired helmet fogging. It is always! I am looking for a new one with the glasses. I'm on a tight budget now that these things can be very expensive, but should still high quality. It's August, so now I'm preparing for next winter. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Consult catalogs
    Dennis Kirk
    JR Graham
    These are the aftermarket suppliers for snowmoliling
    Equiptment and the Arts
    have online catalogs

    If you are in the next MN
    Twin Cities Metro North is where
    Hayday City
    World's Largest Snowmobile Event
    Grass pulls and Swap Meet
    12-13 September in Lino Lakes
    The offers are very affordable

    You can find programs or snowmobile in your area
    for manufacturers and distributors

    ReplyDelete