Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gentle Treatment What Is A Gentle Treatment(relaxer) And Is It Worth It?

What is a gentle treatment(relaxer) and is it worth it? - gentle treatment

curious about the treatment in the software and what better learn what the consumers ask the producers (who) say something? Please let me know whaever. Haristyle I am an African American woman who wants an individual who requires a permanent, but I do not like harsh chemicals. I've heard that treatment is a gentle .... Alternative Give me your knowledge and advice. At the moment I have the money

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Later, relax, no dressing .. After the relaxation, no re-union ...

    I did everything, or think ..!!!??? WLD ... Anyway ... Relax to "relax" the hair, which Staright for a period of time .. As with all other methods ... Re-Tho Union to stop the hair from chemicals in the process, the hair is relaxed harsh reality is not the regrowth Dun Union ... I wonder how ...

    Chemicals, if not straight, then I guess u'd have to try to blow-drying techniques ... cos-N are short .... only until the next cleaning

    We hope the above helps ...

    ReplyDelete