Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fe Fatigue Rapidshare Started Taking The Birth Controll Loestrin 24 Fe, Now Getting Severe Headaches. Is This Common?

Started taking the Birth Controll Loestrin 24 fe, now getting severe headaches. Is this common? - fe fatigue rapidshare

I began taking Loestrin for my irregular intervals, two days ago. Yesterday I was in pain exprienced severe headaches during the night, only worse, until I go to bed.
Today I have a headache soon after I went to school and has continued to deteriorate during the day.
It feels like a burning sensation in the nose and eyes, and there is pressure behind my eyes and pain over the eyebrows.
I often have headaches, but never so bad and for so long.
take the bus home, I felt very sick and just made during the trip.

Is it because of Loestrin, and if so, how long these side effects? I can not feel that a uniform and headaches for good!

2 comments:

  1. Loestr I was more than one years and I always had headaches, but not as serious as you are one or two months and the side effects should then stop to give.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loestr I was more than one years and I always had headaches, but not as serious as you are one or two months and the side effects should then stop to give.

    ReplyDelete