Friday, December 25, 2009

Plus Size Seven Jeans Okay, So I Don't Understand Jean Sizing These Days? A 28 In Womens..are They Measuring Them Like They Do Mens?

Okay, so i don't understand jean sizing these days? a 28 in womens..are they measuring them like they do mens? - plus size seven jeans

I do not mean size 28 in plus sizes ...
Refer to the size, which I usually am a 7 in juniors, give or take a little ...
But lately, I can still see the size of all others when it comes to luxury designer brands such as Juicy Couture, Miss Sixty, and seven for all mankind ..
Anyway, if I want to know only 28, is Appx. equal to a size of 7
[I took my measurements truejeans.com and that's what I said was]

and also because I am a size 28 the average?

I'm 5'5, 17 and 140 pounds, I'm losing 15 pounds, but I have the 140 and I am very muscular

No comments:

Post a Comment